
This experience has been a lot different so far from when I was pregnant with my girls. I was never sick a day with either of them. This time I have been sick just about every day. I am just entering my 2nd trimester though, so hopefully I can put all of that behind me! I have already had two ultrasounds to see the baby. I saw its tiny heart beating during one. At my last visit we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was a fast heartbeat (which means its a girl right?)
We took this new gender test that is out, called Intelligender, just for fun. It is supposed to be 80% accurate. My dad saw the box and just laughed and told me I wasted my money. He said I can already be 50% sure about either gender :) Anyways the results from it say its a boy! The girls both want it to be a boy so that Jaren has someone to play with like they have each other. Arent they so sweet. But Im not sure, I think there is a very good chance that its a girl.
Hopefully we will find that out in the next couple of weeks!
3 comments:
Yes, it's a girl.
And you should name her Delaney.
Hey I just wanted to say that I took the intelligender test at 10 weeks this last time and it was correct, but my friend took it and it said she was having a girl and ended up having another boy. So I guess only time will tell:)
Haha, I like the name Delaney :)
Post a Comment