Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Dombek - 16 weeks

I went to my last doctors apt in Maryville yesterday. Baby Dombek is growing right on schedule and has a good strong heartbeat. In two weeks I have my first apt in Kansas City at the hospital I will be delivering at (this is all due to insurance reasons). But hopefully we will be finding out the babys gender in the next few days! We are so excited to know. Everyone already thinks they know what it is. The girls are so sure they are having a brother. My mom is so sure its a girl! Me though....I have no clue! I thought for 100% sure I knew what Brylie was going to be...and I was WRONG....so Im not even trying to figure it out this time. We will really be happy either way. There are positives with having a boy and with having a girl. And this probably isnt our last, so we still have time to have some of each!

I will have to take another belly pic soon. Although, I havent posted any of that on here, you can see all that on my facebook page.

And I will keep you updated on what we find out! Be thinking of name suggestions, because we need help!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

According to the newspaper, they have 3-D and 4-D ultrasound here at St. Francis now. So you should try to stay going here as long as possible.

By the way, it is a girl and her name is Delaney.

Heather said...

I saw that. If Maryville has it, then Kansas City will have it FOR SURE!