We took Brylie to school first. The girls go to school at different buildings. Brylie's school is JUST Kindergarten. She was so excited. She had to sit in the hall with her class and wait for her teacher. I had packed a book in her backpack to look at while she waited and asked her if she wanted to get it out. She said no, b/c she didnt want to take her backpack off. Haha, I hope the teacher can get that thing off her today! I gave her a hug and kiss and she didnt care at all that I was leaving her.
Then I took Kaden to her school. She had to wait in the gym with her class until the bell rang. She was a little more hesitent. She had lots of questions about buying school lunch and getting on the right bus to ride home. She seemed excited though and ready to meet the other kids in her class. Her teacher was talking to each of the kids and Kaden seems to really like her so far.
I hope this is a great year at school for both of the girls. They are growing up way too fast. I cant believe that both my girls are in school now, I thought this day would never come. I am getting too old. Its wierd to think I will be starting all over again soon with a newborn!
Here are some pics:
1 comment:
ahhhh they look so big and grown up!!
Post a Comment