Friday, January 25, 2013

Its Great to be 8!

Today is Brylie's 8th Birthday!  I cant believe how old my little baby is getting!  Today Brylie gets to pick out all her favorites.  For lunch she wanted Taco Bell.  Ellie and I brought it to her at school and ate lunch with her.  She is having a party with her class and brought donuts and chocolate milk to celebrate.  Today is also the 100th day of school, so it is a double fun day.
For dinner Brylie wants to have steak, french fries, and fruit salad.  So thats what we will be having!  She is getting a strawberry cake in a flower shape with strawberry ice cream.
It is her weekend to spend at her dads, so her dad will come here and party with her, then take the girls home with him.  Each year the girls get to do something fun for their bday too.  I think Brylie finally decided on going roller skating.  We will have to do that soon!  It is bday season at our house, so we will have to find a time to squeeze it in!
Next weekend Brylie will be baptized on Saturday.  She is very excited about this.  She gets to share this day with her best friend from church, their birthdays are only 2 days apart.
Brylie has grown into a wonderful young girl!  Although she is still the "best" at getting out of helping out around the house.  She always has the greatest excuse or perfect timing of needing to get something else done at that exact moment. She is doing great in school, she is one of the smartest kids. She is reading 6th grade level books and getting 100% on her tests over them.  She is an aggressive little soccer player too.  She will be starting piano lessons next week, so we will see how she does with that!
Brylie is a great kid and I am so happy and proud that I get to be her mom.
I love you Brylie, Happy Birthday!!!!!

No comments: