I found an envelope addressed to mom on my pillow and was so excited when I opened it and found a cute cat card that Kaden had written a long note inside. The note said:
Dear, Mom
Can you get me one of these things. Here are the things a clock, clothse make up in klooding eyeliner and blosh. Please pretty please. The leest you would do is get me one of thos things.
Love,
Your responsible
Kaden
XOXOXOXO
Plese pretty please wiht a cherry on top
Love,
Kaden
Ps you are the preddyest mom I had ever seen
(all spelling done by Kaden)
And I thought it was going to be a note about how much she loves me...haha...who was I trying to fool!
2 comments:
hahahaha....what a kid! So did you buy her the eyeliner? Cuz if you didn't, i'm going to!!!!
No. I didn't buy her any of them. She has been doing chores and earning money to save up until she wants to buy something!
Post a Comment