Happy Birthday Jaren!
Today Jaren is 2!
The girls are so excited to have a birthday party for Jaren. They remember last years party where Jaren got to eat his first piece of cake and made a mess. They cant wait to do it again!
We dont get to spend as much time with Jaren as we would like to. We all really miss him when he is away. The girls are great at including him in things even when he isnt here. They save things for him for the next time he comes, and when we do something fun, they always want to do it again when Jaren is here, so that he doesnt miss out. He really has two big sisters that adore and love him so much! (And a little sis now that I am sure will love her big brother also!)
I was going through Jarens scrapbook to find some pictures to scan for this and I read this quote that is in there. It really explains how I feel about Jaren. It says:
"However motherhood comes to you, it's a miracle." - Valerie Harper
Jaren is a happy, lovable boy that is blessed to have a family that loves him so much!
Jaren, we hope you have a great birthday and we will have a big party soon!
Love,
Daddy, Heather, Kaden, Brylie and Ellie
Jaren as a baby
Last years birthday!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday #2, Jaren! We hope we get to see you soon!
Post a Comment